14bitMIDI – home of creative controllers

Hello friends!

Thank you to all the beta-testers so far - you are an awesome bunch! We are 95% ready but the remaining 5% are keeping us busy as you all can imagine. Closed beta testing will still need to take some

Why does it take so long?

Well, our team is very small. We have families, projects and jobs we have to take care of in the first place. The user manual need to be finished, vid