Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Midi sliders having trouble remembering CC assignments

sifterstudios
Topic starter  

Hi Karol! 🙂 Thanks for the amazing software Sherlock is. Currently building my setup, and I want to use the cc sliders for controlling my orchestra. I've set up the cc slider to my taste, and saved the page that I want the sliders to be in. I also saved the vstpreset and made sure save was on when quitting cubase. When opening up the session now the CC sliders are back to their default assignments, not my custom ones.

This is in Cubase 11 so I figure it might have something to do with that? 😉 

But if you have some voodoo tricks I don't know about that would be awesome! 😀

-Tormod

Karol
Admin Admin

Hi Tormod,

thank you for the comment. I did few tests on Cubase 10.5, Cubase 11 and Nuendo 11 and it seems all is working OK here. The CC numbers are being recalled when I save the Page and after saving the vstpreset and reopening the session they still show up as intended. We should get in touch to see what might be different on your end but I am sure it will be something we can fix easily. Since I can't reproduce that behavior here I really can't think of any other "trick" you might use ;).

Here is the screen capture with MIDI-OX on to see them working as they should.

I will contact you over FB to see what we can do on your end!

Cheers,

Karol

ReplyQuote
Share:

BECOME A POWER-USER TODAY!

“I hope that 14bitMIDI products will improve your workflow immensely. Working with CUBASE® or NUENDO® will be even more intuitive and productive.” – Karol Obara – 14bitMIDI