Forum

[Sticky] Hello everyone!  

Karol
Admin Admin
05/02/2020 2:45 pm  

05.Feb.2020

Hello, Karol here!

Nice to see some of us already joined the forum, most of the people I know of will join in a near future I hope.
The NAMM show was stressful but great and I could talk to so many great people from our industry. Mostly Cubase/Nuendo users but also people using PT, DP, S1, Logic, Ableton etc. Great to see how many different approaches people have and how many different workflows they like to use so it was very interesting to me from a composer point of view but especially from a developer point of view. New ideas and some valuable feedback is always very welcome.
I just want to let you know that at the moment I am working on the release of version 1.5.3 of SHERLOCK and WATSON and most important part of the puzzle here - video tutorials! I hope that within the next 2 weeks I will be posting all of them on our YouTube channel and they will be also linked on the main website and in the Tutorials part of the Forum here.
If you have any particular questions or want to see certain commands in action please feel free to let me know and I will look into it.
There is tons of topics to cover so you can better understand how to use the plugins so I am looking forward to finishing all of them and to some feedback from your side.

Thank you for all your questions so far and for the contact we had - either by mail or in person during the NAMM show!

Have a great day and I'll better go back to work ­čÖé

Cheers!

Karol Obara - 14bitMIDI

Share:

BECOME A TODAY!

“I hope that 14bitMIDI products will improve your workflow immensely. Working with CUBASE┬« or NUENDO┬« will be even more intuitive and productive.” – Karol Obara – 14bitMIDI